LIFE ON LISTS: 15 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Tree months running and most of my blog posts seem to be stacked in the drafts corner. Going back to the groove of blogging after a long time of not being able to write can be quite a challenge. I'm measuring up the capacity of my schedule, the tone and the voice of this little space. For now, let me share to you the 15 things that can lighten up my mood (thanks for tagging me Arli!). After all, lists can never go wrong.

1. Reading books, blogs, and magazines (nowadays, I prefer the not so glossy ones though).
2. Drinking coffee - a great companion from college days until the daily hustle at work.
3. Doing artsy fartsy stuff; drawing, sketching, calligraphy, and D.I.Y. decors are my favorite.
4. Watching movies.
5. Spending quality time with family and friends.
6. Discovering hole-in-the-wall cafes and restaurants.
7. Eating breakfast food.
8. Watching the sunrise (which is actually quite ironic because I'm not a morning person).
9. Receiving and sending snail mail or handwritten letters.
10. Taking long walks when I'm stressed out.
11. Flowers -- especially the sunny kind.
12. Poetry (but then sometimes it can be heartbreaking too). #somuchfeels
13. Being able to put my thoughts in paper.
14. Traveling and adventures in different places.
15. Encouraging and connecting with other people.

No comments